- Building a global platform that will end breast cancer disparities among young women of color in our lifetime.
- Facilitating conversations with MBC patients, experts and partners to educate young women of color on MBC disparities.
- Demonstrating the importance of access to innovations in MBC treatments including clinical trials for women of color; and recording the barriers and misperceptions faced by young women of color.
- Creating partnerships, tools, content, messages, and methods to lower black breast cancer mortality rates.
- Mobilizing a network of diverse MBC ambassadors and experts to partner with the Tigerlily Foundation on how to best meet the needs of their community.
Click here to learn more about Tigerlily's Young Women's MBC Disparities Initiative
Learn more about Tigerlily Foundation here. For information on the upcoming events, social media content, sponsorship or engagement opportunities contact: ANGELS@TigerlilyFoundation.org.